I get bored of things quickly… men, food, clothes, jobs, where I live, and definitely beauty products. This certainly helps fuel my shopping addiction because I’m always looking for something new, fresh, and exciting. When it comes to what’s in my beauty cabinet you might come to the obvious conclusion that it always changes. One thing is for sure however, every product I use has to be natural or organic, animal cruelty free, and must contain an abundance of antioxidants and nutrient-rich ingredients.
I love reading other people’s must-have beauty products, HG items, celeb faves etc. because it tells me what new products I must get my hands on so I wanted to share with you guys some of my recent faves that I’ve been using religiously…
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Face Primer: This primer smells divine! It has a very light tropical coconut smell that takes me back to the tropical vacations I’ve been to where I’m just laying on the beach, watching the waves hit the shore, and sipping on a coconut. Ahhh, summer where art thou? This primer hydrates, nourishes and smooths the skin. Anything coconut is a must for me, I’m in love with it.
- GLAMGLOW Matte Lip Treatment: One of my new favorite beauty brands is definitely GLAMGLOW. This year alone I have accumulated over 10 of their face and lip products and after using them all everyday or week I now understand why it’s such a celebrity loved brand. I use this lip treatment every single morning before applying lip products. It’s the best lip primer I’ve ever used because it makes my lipstick last all day, it nourishes my lips, and feels amazingly smooth.
- GLAMGLOW Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer: Another GLAMGLOW product that smells heavenly. I use it every morning to give my skin the most modelesque dewy skin. When I don’t feel like wearing any makeup I use it alone or before a night out in the city I use it underneath my foundation to prime, nourish, and hydrate my skin.
- YSL Touche Eclat: This highlighter is a must in almost every Hollywood makeup artist’s beauty bag. It illuminates, conceals, hydrates, and lasts all day. I usually use this underneath my eyes and lightly dap it over any blemishes. When I want do a full-on makeup look I use this as my highlight to contour and conceal and it works wonderfully.
- Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask: When my skin is feeling a little dull (usually after a night of drinking and partying in the Meatpacking District) I use this mask to help exfoliate, refresh, and moisturize my skin. It gives the most radiant effect. It also has a bunch of nutrient rich ingredients like thermal water, volcanic rock, vitamin GC and AHA fruit acids.
Shop the items here:
Links to what I’m wearing:
Photos by Shk Photo